Sorry that I haven't updated here in such a long time. Here is a quick intro to what's in store for us this year:
Craig has been offered and has accepted a one-year part-time pastoral position with the First Baptist Church of Exeter, New Hampshire. He will be Pastor of Family Life. The church is able to bring him on thanks to a grant for urban church renewal. Exeter might not be the most "urban" place we know, but we are thankful for this opportunity for Craig to begin formal ministry!
One of the goals of Craig's ministry is to invite young families to FBCE and build a family-friendly atmosphere. I am very thankful that we qualify as a young family ourselves now. :)
We are also looking forward to this weekend, as we will be heading to a retreat center for Overseed's annual conference. We're one of 10 couples going to be there for encouragement, training, networking, and fellowship. I am personally so excited because I've been cooped up at home recovering from my surgery for the last three weeks. I am starved for some adult interaction!
No comments:
Post a Comment